We are looking for an outstanding PR Account Manager to join the growing team, working closely with the Communications Director to deliver brilliant results for our clients.
Applications are open! Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (PR) AT GLASS HALF FULL
Glass Half Full are looking for an outstanding PR Account Manager to join their growing team, working closely with the Communications Director to deliver brilliant results for their clients.
GHF is a sales and marketing partner for independent, premium drinks brands. We work with exciting clients across different drinks categories, helping them to grow their brand across overlapping areas: On Trade Sales, Off Trade Sales, Events, Partnerships & PR. Founded in early 2020 by a team of five, GHF aims to champion independence, to move the consumer away from mass-market commodity brands and to celebrate provenance and integrity.
You’re a self-starter with a passion for the drinks and hospitality space alongside an energetic approach to your work, with a can-do attitude. Working in a start-up means you will feel comfortable taking the lead, working with multiple clients and using your initiative.
You will have at least 2 to 3 years experience handling clients and working closely with press across the trade, lifestyle and drinks sectors. This role would suit an ambitious SAE looking for the next stage of their career, where they can take ownership of accounts and accelerate their career in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a similar F&B or lifestyle agency is desired but not essential.
Expectations will be high, but you’ll enjoy delivering outstanding communication strategies for our clients. Your agency or client-side PR background means you’ll come armed with connections and an organised approach to delivering outstanding and measurable campaigns for our clients.
- Maintaining ongoing detailed knowledge of the clients’ businesses, personnel, operating environment and market, including regular face-to-face meetings
- Day-to-day execution of PR programmes
- Source ideas for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of our clients
- Maintain knowledge of trends and news in the hospitality and trade and leisure industries on a regular basis and provide information to the team during meetings
- Alongside the Comms Director, develop and implement an agency-wide seasonal PR plan, taking into account key seasonal moments, global events and key gifting opportunities
- Contribute to clients’ brand growth by building and developing unique storytelling for the brand and their products
- Proactively pitch to editors for a variety of coverage placements on client accounts, as well as handling reactive media enquiries
- Cultivate and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with press and influencers through regular meetings and appointments
- Ensure a strong competitor awareness and knowledge on relevant trends and news within the hospitality industry
Required skills and experience:
- Two to three years experience, either agency or client-side
- Strong press and social contacts across the lifestyle, drinks and hospitality industry
- Ability to generate ideas with an ROI and think creatively
- Impeccable organisational skills and adept at reporting and day-to-day admin tasks
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, to prioritise and work under pressure
- A networker across the industry
In return, we can offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career progression
- Exposure to a young, growing business in an exciting phase of expansion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000 per year DOE
- Bonus scheme DOP
You will be required to work from the GHF office on Sydney Street, Chelsea during work hours. We do offer flexible working allowing you to occasionally work from home but part of the fun of joining our team is working together.
You will also occasionally be expected to attend events that fall outside usual working hours.
Application deadline: 30th September 2021